Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction



Hi, my name is Jess Dunbar and welcome to my blog regarding learning about assistive technology.  I teach 7th/8th grade math at a private school for students with learning disabilities.  There are two things I love about my job: the math part and the middle schoolers part!  I have been told that I should see a doctor because of that...

I am almost done obtaining my Special Education certification at Cabrini.  There are only a few more classes left to take, along with the PECT test.  Any helpful tips or tricks for that test would be greatly appreciated - I'm a little apprehensive!

Please join me as I navigate through the assistive technology world and find new, exciting tools and websites to implement in my classroom.  Anything math related definitely gets two “thumbs-up”, in my opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment